Last year, one of our best moves was to become a sponsor of “The Pride of Bloomfield” himself Mr. Mark Cherico. Mark is an MMA fighter hailing from the (you guessed it) Bloomfield neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pa. His current pro record is 3-0 (12-0 overall). In December we had the pleasure of attending our first MMA fight with The Pride at the Pittsburgh Challenge Series 1 at Iceoplex in Southpointe. This kid is a BEAST. Believe us, we made the right choice! Well folks The Pittsburgh Challenge Series 2 is next month on Saturday April 20th and tickets are ON SALE NOW. Scoop these badboys before they sell out, again. More details about the event below courtesy of Standthemup.org.
Ladies, gentlemen, fans, friends and scorned competitors, Pinnacle Fighting Championships is proud to announce it’s first official card of the new year; The Pittsburgh Challenge Series returns to the Iceoplex and it is a can’t miss event.
Anybody with money can put a fight card together but it takes someone with years of experience to handcraft a card like matchmaker(s) Dave Klick and Joe Demore were able to put together.
Justin “The Hawk” Steave (4-2) is poised to take on undefeated professional Anthony “The Spoiler” Morgan (3-0). Morgan has posted both a flawless amateur and professional career thus far and is looking to try and stop the Hawk from soaring to 4 straight stoppage wins in a row.
Dominic Mazzotta (1-0) is a potential superstar in the making. He’s got the skills, the right attitude and the resources to make it happen. Some fighters take small steps up in their career while Mazzotta decided to jump to the front of the line and take on veteran Jeremy Pender (8-6). Pender has more professional experience than Mazzotta has in all of his professional and amateur fights combined.
Now this next part is going to be hard to believe but those are just the featured fights of the evening. We have a huge hardcore fan favorite scrap between Khama Worthyand Maddog general Francis Healy, Chris Dunn will square off against STU contributor Kyle Rozewski, Jason Cardillo returns to take on Tony Parker and undefeated Josh Baker will take on Anthony Durnell in the bantamweight division. The final pro bout of the evening features Independent crew’s Bob Tipinski returns to the cage to take on Reggie Merriweather.
The amateur portion features up and comers like Cheyne Jenkins, Jason Cowden, John Saxton and Drew Shields.
Check out the card and pre-register your tickets after the jump:
- Mark Cherico vs Max Ceniceros
- Justin Steave vs Anthony Morgan
- Dominic Mazzotta vs Jeremy Pender
- Anthony Durnell vs Josh Baker
- Jason Cardillo vs Tony Parker
- Kyle Rozewski vs Chris Dunn
- Francis Healy vs Khama Worthy
- Bob Tipinski vs Reginald Merriweather
- Cheyne Jenkins vs Josh Carter
- Jason Cowden vs John Saxton
- Drew Shields vs Mike Snider
- Ian Wallace vs Caleb Dobosh
- Jarod Newbraugh vs Eric Bledsoe
- Dino Juklo vs TBD
- Matt Conahan vs TBD
Tickets selections are available as follows:
- Private Balcony Seating: 120.00 per seat, 6 seats per table. These seats include the best, unobstructed view of the Pinnacle cage, a designated waitress, private seating and VIP access.
- Front Row Cageside Tables: 85.00 per seat, 8 seats per table. These seats are the closest to the cage and have a direct line of site towards the action.
- Second Row Cageside Tables: 70.00 per seat, 8 seats per table.
- Seated: $50.00 These seats are broken up into 4 sections and are great for large groups or cheering sections.
- General Admission (standing room only): $35.00 If you like to move around the venue and look for a spot along the wall (admittedly this is where I hang out at most times) these are your tickets.
You can reserve your tickets through the paypal link below. Simply click on the link, fill out the required information and your tickets will be waiting for you at the door.
No line, no waiting, no problem.
Place your order below and as always, thanks for supporting Pinnacle Fighting Championships.